Title: Win32API::Net

I am trying to use Win32API::NET to retrieve all disabled user accts on an NT domain. I can retrieve the 'flags' key from the hash after executing an enum but I am not sure how to use the UF_ACCOUNTDISABLE() function to determine acct status. The manpage indicates it is a bitwise OR but that doesn't give me the desired result (it returned all users as disabled which is not true). Any guidance? Thanks.

Jim Bartlett
I replaced the headlights in my car with strobe lights, so it looks like I'm the only one moving. -- Steven Wright