Attempting to port a network monitoring toolset (nmis) to Windows using ActivePerl. All looks well, but I get errors about Cache :: MMap not being installed. I can't find it in a ppm repository, nor have I have any luck trying to download and load a CPAN repository by hand. The program formerly ran on apache, which I think is where the module normally comes from.

Paul Strain, CNE, MCSE
Senior Associate, Systems Management Architect
Clifton Gunderson LLP

2 East Main, Suite 120
Danville, IL  61832
217.442.1643 / FAX ..
Mobile: 217.799.3890
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

www.cliftoncpa.com
COUNT ON INSIGHT ®

**** Clifton Gunderson LLP Internet Email Notice ****
The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is for the use only of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copy, distribution or other use of this information is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error please notify us immediately by telephone and delete or discard this message immediately. New IRS rules, which govern the way we conduct our tax practice, dictate that we give you the following notice: Any tax advice included in this communication (including attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and it cannot be used by any taxpayer, for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed on the taxpayer.