Dear Users

I want to write a TK-Application on WinXP. The installed Perl Version is
5.8.8.819.

Now the problem:

if I insert in cmd.exe the following command:
perl -MCPAN -e shell
and then in the perl-shell:
install Bundle::CPAN

then, the following is the output...

...snip...

   CPAN.pm: Going to buld A/AN/ANDK/CPAN-1.8801.tar.gz

Checking if your kit is complete...
Looks good
Writing Makefile for CPAN
    -- OK
Running make test
Der Befehl "test" ist entweder falsch geschrieben oder konnte nicht gefunden
werden.
    test --NOT OK
Running make install
    make test had returned bad status, won't install without force
File::Which is up to date
Bundle summary: The following items in bundle Bundle::CPAN had installation
problems:
Module::Build File::Spec File::Temp Test::Harness Test::More Digest::SHA
Compress::Zlib CPAN

cpan>

It seems, like it could "test" not found. The strange thing is, on Win2k it
worked. First, I install the Bundle::CPAN then reload cpan and then install Tk.
This was my idea. Has anyone any idea for this problem? It is on more than one
WinXP-Computer the same Problem.

Thanks a lot for all your help and ideas...
Greetings Raphael