Sisyphus wrote:

> In 2038 I'll be 86. I don't take it for granted that I'll be seeing anything
> at all :-)

I'll save you a spot in my old folks home.  :)

Not to mention in addition to the 32-bit computers all being
in a dump somewhere, so will the 64-biters and the 128-biters.

They'll probably be using biological computers or some such -
that is, if the terrorists haven't killed us all off yet with
some new killer mutated virus.  Every minute of your life will
be permanently recorded for prosperity on 100 ZB (zetta-byte)
or 10 YB (yotta-byte) memory cells implanted under your skin
and only the size of a pumpkin seed.