I've just installed AudioFile::Info::MP3::Tag and
AudioFile::Info::MP3::Info.  That also caused AudioFile::Info to be
installed, which is what I expected.  When I try to use the module,
however, I get the following error message:

YAML Error: Couldn't open C:/Perl/site/lib/AudioFile/plugins.yaml for
input:
   Code: YAML_LOAD_ERR_FILE_INPUT
 at C:/Perl/site/lib/AudioFile/Info.pm line 190

That makes since because there is no plugins.yaml file.  A web search
found one message to comp.lang.perl.misc with the same question but
without any answer.  I cannot find any information on this file--what it
should look like, whether it should be created for me, etc.  If anyone
can shed any light on this I'd be much obliged

--
Henry