Jerry Kassebaum wrote:

> If you need more details, let me know. If you go to biblescramble.com an
> play the first game you'll see what I mean. Try twice and the game will
> work. Delete my cookie from your machine and it will goof up again.

1) Create a new script that has only the code needed to reproduce the
problem (and possibly a link to an HTML page that calls the new script
rather than calling the script direct - if that matters).

2) State exactly what happens when this new script fails and what it
should have done instead.

3) Post the entire new script (it should be less than 10 lines from your
desc.).