Hi.  What I do is use several small bash scripts that use rsync.  Each mini
script (one-liner) backs up a certain directory tree or a whole disk.  They
can be scheduled or run manually.  So usually after I do my email I run that
rsync script to backup my email client.

D:\backups>cat eudorabackup.sh

echo backing up eudora...
rsync -v -rlt --progress --ignore-errors --stats -i --delete
/f/internet/eudora/ /d/backups/f_drive/internet/eudora

This method is really portable across systems.  U can backup to another disk
or another machine running rsync, Windows or unix.  One drawback to rsync
though is that is doesn't handle Unicode file names or inherited
permissions.  Rsync is part of Cygwin.

--
REMEMBER THE WORLD TRADE CENTER         ---=< WTC 911 >=--
"...ne cede malis"

00000100