From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Michael Ellery
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2008 3:24 PM
To: 'perl-win32-users'
Subject: Win32::Process::Create

..I use this function pretty regularly to spawn procs on windows, but
I've often wanted to minimize the console or main window that was
launched. Does anyone know how to do this? In the corresponding WIN32
API, there is a STARTUPINFO structure that allows this, but looks like
it's not part of the Win32::Process API. Advice appreciated.
-Mike Ellery