apologies if this is not the right place for module specific
questions...but here goes...

I'm running 5.8.8 and have had Win32::ToolHelp installed for some time.
  Just recently, I started getting a failure when trying to use the
package - specifically:

"Can't load 'C"/Perl/site/lib/auto/Win32/ToolHelp/TollHelp.dll for
module Win32::ToolHelp: load_file: The specified module could not be
found at C:/Perl/lib/DynaLoader.pm line 230"

I've looked on the filesystem, and ToolHelp.dll is there in the location
mentioned.  I've even tried "ppm install --force Win32::ToolHelp" to see
if that would fix it, but it hasn't.

Any idea what might be wrong and what else I could try to fix it?

TIA,
Mike Ellery