Conor Lillis <> wrote:
> Hi,
> When I try and download modules using the interactive PPM client, I
> get the error below:- "ERROR: Can't extract files from
> C:\temp\ppm-nSFdSn/Archive-Zip-1.23.tgz"
> Can anyone help and tell me what I am missing, I guess it is
> something local not installed not facilitating the unzip/untar to
> function

I had a similar problem a while ago which was due to the downloaded
archive files being incomplete. At the time we attribute this to a
problem with the web cache on our firewall. Your problem may be
different, but it might be worth checking the integrity of any
downloaded archive files.

HTH

--
Brian Raven

not the intended recipient or have received this e-mail in error, please advise
the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message and any
attachments without retaining a copy. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or