Hi.  Ur problem probably has to do with how ur eating the HTML file.  A
regex with /s needs the entire file in one variable.  If u do a line by line
with <FILE> it won't work since u won't have everything in one var.  Give
this a try.

$file = join "", <FILE>;
@divmatches = $file =~ m/<div[^>]*>(.+?)<\/div>/sg;

As others have said using one of the HTML modules is the best way to handle
general parsing, but in trivial cases simple regex's like this are fine.

--
REMEMBER THE WORLD TRADE CENTER         ---=< WTC 911 >=--
"...ne cede malis"

00000100