listmail wrote:
> [...]
I said the hell with it and installed build 824 over top of my existing
820 install and voila, it's working:

C:\>perl -MNet::SSH2 -e "print $Net::SSH2::VERSION"
0.18
C:\>perl -v

Copyright 1987-2007, Larry Wall

Binary build 824 [287188] provided by ActiveState http://www.ActiveState.com
Built Sep  3 2008 11:14:55
<snip>

The Net::SSH:W32Perl functionality is still working as well so maybe now
I can finally
get things switched over.

Thanks.