Hi,

I wonder whether I can query on Unix Perl here. However I would appreciate if
someone please try to shed some light on-

I want to execute a command/program almost 160-200 times supplying it set of
arguments each time and will gather the output so that I can display all of
them in the browser to the user.
Now this program when executed by hand takes 4-5 minutes to complete and when i
redirect the o/p to a file i gather those required info which i wish to display
in the browser.
My question is what is the best idea(design) to achieve a solution assuming
that this problem is a Perl-CGI application on solaris with apache.

Cheers~

  Regards & Thanks