Hi,

I have a Scrolled Text wherein, each line is binded to a popup

        $frames{'name-r'}->tag( 'bind', "A$i", '<Double-1>'  => sub {
&displayRecord($i) } );

I have been trying to use messageBox, Dialog and Balloon.

* The problem with messageBox is that I could not configure the font of the
message.

* The problem with Dialog is that it wraps the word to a new line even if
the dialog window
is wide enough to contain twice the length of the message thus ruining the
display.

* The problem with Balloon however is that, it is difficult to control when
it should show up.
Currently, the Balloon is defined to show for the whole $frames{'name-r'}
which therefore,
would show even if the cursor isnt on top of the desired line (ie, it is
displaying info for Line1
when cursor is already at Line3 or the scrolled text).

My questions are:
1. Is there a way to configure font for messageBox? or
2. Is there a way to prevent Dialog from truncating the message into a new
line? or
3. Is it possible to attach a Balloon to a particular line within the
scrolled text?
ie, it will popup only when mouseover a particular line and will unpop when
un-mouseover
instead of having the balloon attached to the whole scrolled text widget.

4. Or is there a different function that can solve the above?

thanks.

Dan