Hi there, I need to know the name of the object that called me from
inside my callback routine.
For instance I have 3 buttons, they all call the same subroutine, if
button number 3 was pressed, I want to be able to determine that at run
time. Even if it's just by reading the button text.  How do I do this? (
small example snippet )

my $button1 = $mw->Button(-text => 'button#1',-command => \&display)
my $button2 = $mw->Button(-text => 'button#2',-command => \&display)
my $button3 = $mw->Button(-text => 'button#3',-command => \&display)

sub display {
        print "I was called by button ???\n";
}

This is probably some simple thing that I am not finding at the moment.
I've tried googling this all over the place and can't seem to make any
headway.

Thanks in advance
Alex

The information transmitted is intended only for the addressee and may contain
confidential, proprietary and/or privileged material. Any unauthorized review,
distribution or other use of or the taking of any action in reliance upon this
information is prohibited. If you receive this in error, please contact the
sender and delete or destroy this message and any copies.