I'm getting the following error(s) using LWP::UserAgent...

(POP-UP)
Perl.exe - Ordinal not found
The ordinal 3212 could not be located in the dynamic
link library LIBEAY32.dll

(from perl script)
501 Protocol scheme 'https' is not supported
(Crypt::SSLeay not installed) at getChaseChecking.pl
line 21.

I have, in fact, installed Crypt::SSLeay, which put LIBEAY32.dll into
perl/bin. There ARE other LIBEAY32's present in the MSDOS path and I've
tried using those as well and get the same result. I now have perl/bin at
the front of the path. I also downloaded a  more recent verions of LIBEAY32
from sourceforge and got the same result.

Here's the script, which is an example from LWP:UserAgent.

TIA,

Phil

__________
#usr/local/bin/perl

use strict;
use warnings;

require LWP::UserAgent;

my $ua = LWP::UserAgent->new;
$ua->timeout(10);
$ua->env_proxy; # I think this means don't use proxy server

#my $response = $ua->get('http://search.cpan.org/');
my $response = $ua->get('https://www.chase.com/');

if ($response->is_success) {
    print $response->decoded_content;  # or whatever
}
else {
    die $response->status_line;