read( $fileName )

    Read zipfile headers from a zip file, appending new members. Returns
    AZ_OK or error code.

        my $zipFile = Archive::Zip->new();
        my $status = $zipFile->read( '/some/FileName.zip' );

At 10:06 AM 7/2/2009 +0530, Kprasad wrote:
>Hi All
>I've simple perl program which should be used to extract two .zip files at
the same time. Directory for unzipping will be the name of individual zip file.
>Problem: First zip's content extract perfectly but after unzipping Second
zip it contains the files of first zip too.
>I've two zip files i.e., first.zip and second.zip which respectively
contains 3 files and two files and after extraction 'c:/onfly/first' should
contain 3 files and c:/onfly/second' should contain 2 files only.

--
REMEMBER THE WORLD TRADE CENTER         ---=< WTC 911 >=--
"...ne cede malis"

00000100