Hi All,
 1)    I am facing a issue while using the "perl2exe" to generate and
running exe file.
Please find given warning as below while generating exe. I tried debugging
this but I am unable to resolve.

*V:\aec_MAIN\platform_verif\tools\ExeFiles\Perl\Linux>perl2exe -gui
testcasegenaddfile_window.pl
*Perl2Exe V9.100C Copyright (c) 1997-2008 IndigoSTAR Software

This is an evaluation version of Perl2Exe, which may be used for 30 days.
For more information see the attached pxman.htm file,
or visit http://www.indigostar.com

Converting 'testcasegenaddfile_window.pl' to testcasegenaddfile_window.exe
*Warning: Can't locate VMS/Filespec.pm
    at C:\Perl\lib\FindBin.pm line 112
    @INC = C:\Perl\site\lib, C:\Perl\lib, .,
V:\aec_MAIN\platform_verif\tools\Perl\lib, must be directory, not file)
*

*Is abovoe warning makes any difference to created exe?*

2) While running built exe, I am getting the below error.

*The application has failed to start because perl58.dll was not found.
Re-installing the application may fix this problem.*

Looks I have to register the perl58.dll here. If it is could you please let
me where can I find perl58.dll.

 I face these problem only while using Tk and Tk::pathEntry in my script.
For other simple pel scripts, everything works fine.

--
Regards,
Mujju