Thanks for your reply, but that's not what I'm looking for. I should
have described my problem more precisely. I'm working on a Perl program
that will be run on different Windows Server machines (actually, it has
a cmd wrapper that launches the actual Perl program embedded inside it).
On Windows Server 2008 it requires the user to confirm the elevated
privilege dialog, which I can't get to show up. I found a solution
described here:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/150782/windows-vista-how-to-execute-a-exe-program-in-the-cmd-as-an-administrator/150911#150911

It is based on a weird fact, that Windows with UAC launches the elevated
privilege box when there is 'runas' string at the end of arguments.

However, it required using two separate scripts, one of which is a VBS
script and the other is cmd. I've managed to cut it down just to the VBS
script, but that's still not what I'm looking for, since my wrapper is cmd.

The bottom line is that I'm looking for a solution to show the elevated
privileges dialog box.