2009/9/30 rocku <rock...@gmail.com>:
> Hi,
> I need to make a popup window with text that is highlightable, so the
> user can select it and copy. Is it possible with Win32::MsgBox or any
> other module that is delivered out of the box in ActiveState Perl
> (Win32::GUI is not)?

Not widely known, but Ctrl-C while a message box has focus puts the
message box title, message text and button text onto the clipboard.

E.g. while the message box from the following one-liner is displayed,
press Ctrl-C ...

C:\> perl -MWin32 -we "Win32::MsgBox('Some Text')"

.... and this is what you get on the clipboard:

Perl
Some Text
OK