From: perl-win32-users-boun...@listserv.activestate.com
[mailto:perl-win32-users-boun...@listserv.activestate.com] On Behalf Of
Daniel Burgaud
Sent: 18 November 2009 13:52
To: Perl-Win32-Users
Subject: need help installing guitest

> hi
>
> After a reinstall of windows xp, i reinstalled perl as well..
> now comes the fun part: I could not install Win32-guitest.
>
> PPM is no help either.. I've already added the other reposities
> and guitest isnt there.
>
> Currently, I just dumped my old perl installation into the new xp
system.
> but im stuck using old perl version this way unfortunately.
>
> What is the procedure for installing guitest? i forgot it the last
> time i installed it a year back.

I am running version 5.10.0, build 1004, and ppm is telling me that
version 1.54 of Win32-Guitest is available from both the uwinnipeg and
bribes repositories.

Which version of Avtivestate perl are you using? Which repositories have
you tried?

HTH

--
Brian Raven
not the intended recipient or have received this e-mail in error, please advise

Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this
e-mail is strictly forbidden.