Greetings All,

This info seems to be harder to find then I expected, but is there a
range of standard exit codes that relate to Perl keeling over itself?  I
have been using my own exit codes where necessary, but am getting some
cross pollination with the exit codes that Perl assigns itself.  All I
want to do is ensure that exit codes that I assign are well out of that
range.

Cheers
Ashley

Disclaimer:
Confidentiality:
This message contains privileged and/or confidential information intended only
for the use of the addressee named above.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified
that you must not disseminate, re-transmit, copy or take any action in reliance
on it. If you have received this message in error please delete the document
and notify Data Action immediately.
Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except
where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Data Action.
Viruses:
Any loss/damage incurred by using this material is not the sender's
responsibility. Data Actions' entire liability will be limited to resupplying
the material. No warranty is made that this material is free from computer
virus or any other defect.