Hi Greg,

This is one of the many things that I don’t know much about.
My first thought was WWW::Mechanize might be the way to go, but I found this in
the WWW::Mechanize documentation:

[quote]
Please note that Mech does NOT support JavaScript, you need additional
software for that. Please check "JavaScript" in WWW::Mechanize::FAQ for
more.
[end quote]

(“Mech” is just an abbreviation for “WWW::Mechanize”.)

Probably a good idea for you to peruse that FAQ:
http://search.cpan.org/~jesse/WWW-Mechanize-1.72/lib/WWW/Mechanize/FAQ.pod

In there, I found losts of stuff including:

[quote]
Which modules work like Mechanize and have JavaScript support?
  In no particular order: Gtk2::WebKit::Mechanize, Win32::IE::Mechanize,
  WWW::Mechanize::Firefox, WWW::Scripter, WWW::Selenium
[end quote]

For 32-bit perls, I provide ppm packages for Gtk2::WebKit (and dependencies).
Gtk2::WebKit::Mechanize is pure perl, and would (presumably) be installable
with:

cpan –i Gtk2::WebKIt::Mechanize

once Gtk2::WebKit and dependencies have been installed.

However, for 64-bit perls I don’t yet have ppm packages for Gtk2::WebKit. I
think it’s some problem I had in obtaining a 64-bit webkit library.
For 64-bit 5.16.x perl, ActiveState provide ppm packages for both WWW::Scripter
and WWW::Selenium – so that might be your best bet for x64 perl-5.16.0.
On 64-bit Strawberry ‘cpan -i Win32::IE::Mechanize’ hanged during ‘dmake test’,
but it might be serviceable if you download the source, unpack it, then install
manually with ‘perl Makefile.PL’, ‘dmake test’, ‘dmake install’.

Hope there’s something there that helps.

You might also try perlmonks, where you’ll possibly encounter more people who
have faced (and, hopefully, solved) the same problem on Windows.
They’re a bit finicky over there, however, and don’t respond all that well to
requests for help if no code attempts are provided.

Cheers,
Rob