At 09:14 AM 5/22/00 -0400, you wrote:
>I have no idea what this means, but...
>Now, it seems to me that the NewLove virus is newer than the release 611
>installer, so this seems really strange. Perhaps Norton's is looking for a
>particular sequence of bytes that it thinks indicates the presence of this
>virus, and the file listed just happens to have that sequence of bytes in
>it. Or is it possible that I really have the virus?

NAV reported to me yesterday that the same file, but I haven't tried to
figure it out.  I wasn't installing, this was just a routine virus scan.
Since nothing else is reported as infected, perhaps this is a false
alarm.  I quarantined the file just to be sure.  Anyone else?

Nick
--
Business phone: (408) 733-7613     E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

---
You are currently subscribed to perl-win32-users as: [archive@jab.org]