Fauzi Ashurex wrote, on Monday, May 22, 2000 13:14
: I want to execute "gettag.pl -q TagName" and capture the output of the
: command, I have tried different ways, but no luck!
: The "gettag.pl -q TagName" will return one "1" if it's true, the TagName
: exist in the Tagdb, else will return zero "0", so I would like to capture
: the "1" and the "0"

Try "perl gettag.pl -q TagName" and see if
that does the trick. The shell is a little
sensitive to things like that.

Joe

          Joseph P. Discenza, Sr. Programmer/Analyst
               mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

          Carleton Inc.   http://www.carletoninc.com
          219.243.6040 ext. 300    fax: 219.243.6060

Providing Financial Solutions and Compliance for over 30 Years

---
You are currently subscribed to perl-win32-users as: [archive@jab.org]
To unsubscribe, forward this message to
         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For non-automated Mailing List support, send email to
         [EMAIL PROTECTED]