And I've looked at all the options. As far as I can see, there are a total of 6

1. Disable mail delivery
2. Set Digest Mode
3. Get MIME or Plain Text Digest
4. Receive posts you send to the list
5. Receive acknowledgement mail when you send mail to the list?
6. Conceal yourself from subscriber list?

Guess I'm stuck with multiple messages.

I think part of the problem is that some people might have the perl-win32-web....
email address in CC and BC as well. It would be nice if this was turned off. Like in
replying to this message, I removed it from the CC option so that it doesn't get
posted twice. Cause then I'd receive it 3 times (once to me, and once to the list),
instead of just twice now. It would be nice if people could double-check their CC and
BC before hitting the send button to make sure the list is not getting emailed more
than once. Just a suggestion to keep the high volume of mail down.

>>> "Janet Ciavarelli" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 06/12/01 03:27PM >>>
Something is really weird with this list server.