Hi ALL,

I have a problem in downloading the files to a client machine. My Web Server
is runing on one machine and my client on another. I started the Browser on
Client and trying to download the files to the client. But my perl script is
putting the files on the Server. My Script logic is as follows:

There are 2 scripts runing parallelly. One Script keep browser busy(By keep
on refreshing the page) while the other script keep on zipping the files.

Once the zipping is done, My First perl script will download the files to
the system using the Compresseing utility.

Please help me on this. How to put the files on Client????????? Your help
inthis regard is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Syed.