Erik wrote:
> Jenda!
>
> That is brilliant! I could never have thought of transfer through an
> intermediary "form page". Thats really a great work-around.

Well I knew I need an intermediary page. So I just tried all ways to
"autoredirect" it to another page I could think of. This was the first
one that worked.

> I really appreciate your help, on a saturday and all. If you ever come
> to Sweden I'll take you out for dinner.
>
> Erik

Thanks :-)

I already have one diner in Barcelona (if the guy still remembers
me, I did not keep his address). A few more years and I'm gonna
have a free dinner in every bigger town ;-)

See ya, Jenda

== [EMAIL PROTECTED] == http://Jenda.Krynicky.cz ==
: What do people think?
What, do people think?  :-)