Hi Folks,

I am using the Frame.cgi script from activeperl, here a copy of it:

sub print_frameset {
    $script_name = $query->script_name;
    print <<EOF;
<frameset cols="40,60" frameborder="0">
<frame src="$script_name/query" name="query">
<frame src="$script_name/response" name="response">
</frameset>
EOF
    ;
    exit 0;
}

The problem I have is the following:

I do want to append result to the RESPONSE frame and not only show the last
result submited, how can I do that? I do have two different submition
Buttons in the query part one to submit just the last Calculation done and
the second one to ADD the result to the precious one, can some one help in
this topic? if you do have other alternative please share with me, I am new
to perl and programming.

thanks

jeb