I have tried the Mail::Sender module, now when I run the script, no error
occurs, but I can't receive any mail, even as I click the "Send/Receive"
button in Outlook.
Here is my script:
use strict;
use Mail::Sender;
use CGI qw(:standard);

# Set up hash containing mail message information
#$sender = new Mail::Sender {};

my %mail = (
        smtp => '13.198.32.88',
        from => '[EMAIL PROTECTED]',
        to => '[EMAIL PROTECTED]',
        subject => 'Hello!',
        msg => "I'm sending you a message."
        );

(new Mail::Sender)->MailMsg(%mail);

print header(), start_html("Sendmail");
print p("Mail sent successfully!\n");
print end_html();

exit (0);

Have you got the same problem as mine (can't receive mail)?

thanks,