On Monday, November 24, 2003, at 07:12 PM, Morbus Iff wrote:

Before committing code back to CVS please run the test suite:
If a test doesn't pass please figure out why. Or ask on the list. The
test suite currently fails after some recent changes that you made.

Sorry about that - I've never done test building before, so I'm not yet in the habit of doing the above. I'll take a look shortly.

Are you familiar with Test::More? It has some cool features that can be tricky (conditionally skipping tests, TODO tests, etc.), so holler if you have questions. I haven't examined MARC::Record's test suite closely, but what I've seen looks very well done, so you should be able to learn from it.

Paul.

--
Paul Hoffman :: Taubman Medical Library :: Univ. of Michigan
[EMAIL PROTECTED] :: [EMAIL PROTECTED] :: http://www.nkuitse.com/