Fixed it right up!  Thanks for the quick info...

Ed.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ed Summers [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2004 4:19 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Problems with MARC::Batch

On Tue, Jan 13, 2004 at 04:11:17PM -0500, Sperr, Edwin wrote:
> use MARC::Batch;
> my $batch = Marc::Batch('USMARC', 'file.dat');

You must be looking at the SYNOPSIS section for MARC::Batch?  You are
absolutely right, it's a typo in the docs :(

Other parts of the documentation have the correct usage:

    my $batch = MARC::Batch->new( 'USMARC', 'file.dat' );

Thanks for pointing this out. The next version of MARC::Record wil go
out with the fix. If you see any other errors please post them to the
list :)

//Ed