Is there some sort of incantation I can send to a Perl-generated Makefile in order to automagically create browsable POD pages?

Here at MyLibrary Central we have been re-writing MyLibrary. We are using the following technique:

  1. Write POD.
  2. Write tests.
  3. Write module.
  4. Go to Step #1 until tests pass and module is complete.
  5. Write scripts using module.

The process works great, and that is an understatement. Through this process we have created bunches o' PODs, and we want to share them with the world. "Release early. Release often."

Is there some sort of make command I can run that will read the PODs in my distribution, turn them into (X)HTML files, and save them in a specified local directory of my distribution's filesystem?

--
Eric Morgan
University Libraries of Notre Dame

(574) 631-8604