As a perl hacker of fairly modest skills, I've tripped over the object oriented nature of the CQL::Parser a couple of times. Perhaps someone could bail me out of this loop (not code loop,just brain)

my $query = 'subject any/relevant "cats dogs"';

my $root = $parser->parse( $query );
my $relation = $root->getRelation();
my @RelationModifiers = $relation->getModifiers();
my $RelationModifiers = @RelationModifiers ;

All of which executes just fine, returning reasonable values:
$relation: CQL::Relation=HASH(0x1b781b0)
$RelationModifiers: 1

According to the docs correctly getModifiers() "returns a list of modifiers each represented by a 2 element array ref."

I thought I knew how to spin that one out, but apparently I'm missing something really obvious.

Walter Lewis
Halton Hills