This is presumably an obvious question to most of you, but where do I get MARC::Batch? I used it about a year ago in a couple of Perl scripts to prepare Netlibrary records to upload into our catalog server. Since then I've changed desktop machines and I didn't find MARC::Batch when I used ppm to try to update my newly installed version of Perl.

John D. Thiesen                                 voice (316) 284-5360
Archivist and Co-director of Libraries                  fax (316) 284-5843
Mennonite Library and Archives                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bethel College http://www.bethelks.edu/jthiesen/
300 E. 27th St.
North Newton, KS  67117-0531