On 5/10/07, Joshua M. Ferraro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi folks,

After some gentle prodding from Mike, I updated CPAN to version
MARC-XML-0.86.tar.gz and sourceforge with the new version string.

Rock.  And there was much feasting on the lambs and the sloths and the
fruit bats and the african peanut bisques and there was much
rejoicing.

Thanks you, sir.

--miker

Next chance I get I'll have a look at that test suite I posted and
see if I can't break it down into more discrete tests that are easier
to read so we can begin working on solutions to some of the encoding
issues people are having.

Cheers,

[EMAIL PROTECTED] |Full Demos at http://liblime.com/koha |1(888)KohaILS

--