Hi,

I have uploaded version 1.33 of MARC::Charset to CPAN:

1.33 Thu Aug  4 23:25:14 EDT 2011
    - move build_db() to separate .PL script so that module can be
      built even if Class::Accessor and other dependencies aren't
      available before Makefile.PL is run.
    - list GDBM_File as an explicit dependency, as some distributions
      like ActivePerl don't include it even though it is a
      core module.

My thanks for Jon Gorman for giving me an impetus to look at how well
this module does and does not build on Windows Perl distributions.  As
of now, MARC::Charset should build cleanly on Strawberry Perl.
ActiveState Perl likes MARC::Charset less as MARC::Charset depends on
GDBM_File, a core Perl module that inexplicably isn't included in
ActivePerl.

Regards,

Galen
--