Arvin, you may want to have a look at FITS:

http://code.google.com/p/fits/

which makes use of DROID:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/droid/

-Brian

On Sep 1, 2011, at 8:41 PM, arvinport...@lycos.com wrote:

Unix Solaris would be best because that's where all the files are archived. If I have to move them to a Windows PC to do it then Windows will do as well.

Arvin