On Wed, Sep 05, 2001 at 12:12:46AM +0300, Jarkko Hietaniemi wrote:
> > > +# The normal kill() test doesn't seem to work on MacPerl, so we
> >
> > (1) It should.  (The normal kill() test work under MacPerl, that is.)
>
> If not, Pudge wants to know.

Pudge is the one that gave me that eval comment trick in the first
place.

Anyhow, the MacPerl kill() not working comment is just heresy and
rumor.

> > > +ok( is_tainted($cwd),       "  it's return value is tainted" );
> >
> > (3) Okay, maybe I should fix the lack of taint.
>
> (4) taintedness (or not) is tested centrally in op/taint.

That would be the taintedness of various ops, not individual
libraries.  I don't want to have to pile every single taint check into
one file.

--

Michael G. Schwern   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/
Perl6 Quality Assurance     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>       Kwalitee Is Job One