On Tue, Feb 05, 2002 at 05:55:16PM -0600, Christopher E. Stith wrote:
> Thus spake Michael G Schwern ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):
>
> > screen.  I'm currently getting around this by piping output off to
> > files and reading it with an editor, or occassionally piping to more,
> > but its rather frustrating.
>
> I like less better than more. It's available for DOS at SimTel.
> http://www.simtel.net/pub/pd/51540.html

This keeps throwing the DOS window into full screen mode which makes
VNC very confused.

> The classic DOS pager program, list, is also available there.
> http://www.simtel.net/pub/dl/51548.html

This works a little better (a pager with a 74 page manual, nice).  How
does one redirect both stdout and stderr to a pager in DOS?

Maybe I'll just write a perl program.

--

Michael G. Schwern   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/
Perl Quality Assurance      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>         Kwalitee Is Job One

Not king yet