On Mon, Jun 17, 2002 at 01:09:09PM +0200, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Essentially almost all the tests pass, (if you leave out the skipped
> threads and OS specific stuff, and a couple of others), except for this
> single odbm problem.  Unfortunately it knocks onto Memoize, so it
> registers as 2 failed tests.
>
> The relevant bit is this:
>
> ../perl: relocation error: ../lib/auto/ODBM_File/ODBM_File.so: undefined
> symbol: dbminit

Likely a broken or out of date DBM shared library.  Check what versions of
libdbm and libucb you have.

$ ls /usr/lib/libdbm.so
lrwxrwxrwx    1 root     root           16 May 16 23:08 /usr/lib/libdbm.so ->
libgdbm.so.1.7.3

(I don't have libucb, but you get the idea)

--
This sig file temporarily out of order.