On Sun, Oct 17, 2004 at 01:34:05PM -0400, Povolotsky, Alexander wrote:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]:/gcc/gcc-3.3.2# perl -MCPAN -e'shell'
> Use of uninitialized value in split at /usr/share/perl/5.8.2/Term/Cap.pm
> line 221.

>From looking at line 221 (assuming your Term::Cap looks like mine) there's
something wrong with your PATH environment variable.  Its also possible
that the infocmp program is not installed (it comes with the ncurses-bin
package) which Term::Cap uses to determine your terminal's capabilities.

Either way this looks like a configuration problem on your end.  Talk with
your sysadmin.

--
Michael G Schwern        [EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/
If I got anything to say, I'll say it with lead.