Yitzchak Scott-Thoennes wrote:

> $ perl5.8.6 -MO=Deparse -e'sort { $b cmp $a } @ARGV'
> sort @ARGV;
> -e syntax OK

Fixed by :

Change 23513 on 2004/11/18 by [EMAIL PROTECTED]

        Fix deparsing of reversed sort and descending sorts,
        due to the recent optimisations on this part of the optree.

I also fixed another bug in B::Deparse Nicholas pointed me out on IRC,
i.e. deparsing op_enteriter with OPpITER_REVERSED :

Change 23514 on 2004/11/18 by [EMAIL PROTECTED]

        Fix deparsing of reversed foreach loops,
        plus a bug in the previous commit

--
He proves by algebra that Hamlet's grandson is Shakespeare's grandfather
and that he himself is the ghost of his own father.