http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/src/ExtUtils-MakeMaker-6.27.tar.gz
or
http://svn.schwern.org/svn/CPAN/ExtUtils-MakeMaker/trunk
or
a CPAN near you

Kwikie release to fix a bug in PL_FILES introduced in 6.26.  I also made
MakeMaker friendly to darcs users (since I'm one now :).

6.27  Mon Apr  4 16:36:14 PDT 2005
    * Added _darcs to the list of revision control administrative
      directories skipped both in libscan and in MANIFEST.SKIP.

6.26_01 Mon Mar 28 21:34:39 PST 2005
    * PL_FILES was broken in the last release.  The .PL files were not being
      passed the file they were to generate.
    * How PL_FILES runs the programs and what it does with the value is
      now documented.
    * The default behavior of PL_FILES is now documented.