On 4/24/05, Jarkko Hietaniemi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> demerphq wrote:

> >>Thanks, applied (24134 and 24135)
> >

> > Patch #24134 updated the unicode files but didn't update mktables.lst,
> > either because it wasnt obvious it was needed or because there was no
> > easy way to do it.
> >
> > The attached patch tries to fix both problems by adding a note the
> > README.perl file, adding a way to generate the filelist to mktables
> > (the -makelist option), and of course I've included an updated
> > mktables.lst
>
> Oops.  Originally this was my fault since I was not aware of this
> new mktables.lst thingumajig.

Its fairly recent and somewhat focused on the Win32 build where
mktables can get called a lot of times under some circumstances.
Anyway, no worries, I didnt realize the file lists could change so
much in one go so there was no easy way to make the list in the first
place, but now there is. :-)

Umm, i didnt document that -w is incompatible with -makelist, not sure
if its needed tho.

Cheers,
yves