Abe Timmerman wrote:

>Op een mooie lentedag (Wednesday 22 June 2005 12:39),schreef  Steve Hay:
>

>>I've just had to kill my overnight bleadperl smoke because it was
>>running terribly slowly and outputting reams of stuff to the log file.
>>
>>The complete log is normally about 2MB, but last night's was already
>>47MB and only half done!
>>
>>A quick look inside it shows that it thinks that all the tests failed
>>because the harness output is now (as of change 24932 -- Test::Harness
>>upgrade ??) slightly different.  Normally we have:
>>
>>base/cond...................................ok

>>but now we have:
>>
>>base/cond...................................ok    0.060s

>>T-S (patchlevel 860) evidently didn't recognize such output and started
>>re-running all the tests in full verbose mode, hence the slowness and
>>mountainous output.
>>
>>Presumably accomodating this would be fairly simple, but I couldn't see
>>where to do it at a quick glance.
>>

>I hope this cures it for you (I'll start a windows smoke):

Yep, that fixed it!  Many thanks.

A simple fix, if only I'd known where to look :-)

>[   861] By: abeltje                          on 2005-06-22 21:26:06 +0200
>        Log: * [CHANGE]
>               + allow the new timing information that Test::Harness 2.50
>                 provides. Should only affect MSWin32
>           ! /Test-Smoke/lib/Test/Smoke/Util.pm,
>             /Test-Smoke/t/skip_filter.t
>
>Good luck,
>
>Abe

Radan Computational Ltd.

The information contained in this message and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended for the addressee(s) only.  If you have received this
message in error or there are any problems, please notify the sender
immediately.  The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this
message is strictly forbidden.  Note that any views or opinions presented in
this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent
those of Radan Computational Ltd.  The recipient(s) of this message should
check it and any attached files for viruses: Radan Computational will accept no