John

> I'm sorry that I didn't notice when you submitted the original patches
> that you were nuking the VDf support.  Is there some reason that the
> '%-1p' hack cannot be re-added so that VDf could be supported in the
> core as well as in XS modules?

Because its a nasty hack that I never meant to go "mainstream" :-)

> John

Can you give me some C code/patch that generates something to be printed
with %vd, perhaps the perl version stuff.  I'll look at reinstating a
hack for implementing VDf.

Robin

privileged material; it is for the intended addressee(s) only.
If you are not a named addressee, you must not use, retain or
disclose such information.

NPL Management Ltd cannot guarantee that the e-mail or any
attachments are free from viruses.

NPL Management Ltd. Registered in England and Wales. No: 2937881
Registered Office: Serco House, 16 Bartley Wood Business Park,
                   Hook, Hampshire, United Kingdom  RG27 9UY