On Tue, Jul 12, 2005 at 05:09:15AM -0500, Steve Peters wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 12, 2005 at 12:00:02PM +0200, Rafael Garcia-Suarez wrote:
> > On 7/12/05, Michael G Schwern via RT <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > You mention that you have wget.  CPAN.pm triest wget last after trying
> > > ncftp*.  As its the most capable of all the options available it should
> > > be tried first.  Then lynx.  Then finally ncftp*.  A patch for this is
> > > attached.
> >
> > Can you include curl in it ? At the beginning or something ? It's
> > extremely capable and has excellent error reporting.
>
> Since curl is included by default on Mac OS X and wget and lynx is not, I'd
> like to see curl a little farther up the list as well.

Sure, but this involves new code.  As the code for handling different
download methods has more spagetti than an Italian resturaunt I'd like to
finish this bug up and tackle curl as a separate bug.

--
Michael G Schwern     [EMAIL PROTECTED]     http://www.pobox.com/~schwern
Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.