# New Ticket Created by  Mark Stosberg
# Please include the string:  [perl #36516]

Hello,

This bug report is valid at least until Perl 5.8.7.

I was just trying to understand the 'attributes.pm' documentation.

My first problem was that the documentation was recursive. As an
/explanation/ of how it worked, it gave me this example:

  use attributes __PACKAGE__, \&foo, 'method';

But I can't see that it explains what this syntax does.

As if to further clarify, it uses an example of calling its import method,
which is undocumented.

  attributes::->import(__PACKAGE__, \$x, 'Bent');

    Mark

--
http://mark.stosberg.com/