On Sun, Jul 17, 2005 at 04:25:19PM -0700, Michael G Schwern wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 18, 2005 at 12:07:23AM +0100, Dave Mitchell wrote:
> But with runperl() its ok to segfault, its run in a different process.

I know. Orignally I was trying to write the test to run in the same process
(thus the need to avoid segfault), but couldn't get round the fact that
when working correctly, it needed to write to STDERR, which is why I then
bunged it in a freshperl.

> You can even reduce it using fresh_perl_like().

Ooh, I'll try to remember that in future.

--
SCO - a train crash in slow motion